- NZ and Australian trained physiologists
- International applicants
- Scopes of Practice for Clinical Physiologists
- Cardiac Physiology Registration
- Clinical Exercise Physiology Registration
- Neurophysiology Registration
- Respiratory Physiology Registration
- Renal Physiology
- Sleep Physiology
- Applying for Registration
- Fees and payments
Fees and payments
Fee Payment Instructions
Payment of fees can be made in two ways:
1. Using a credit card and the secure Paypal system.
Please note: International applications must use this method to ensure the correct amount is paid.
(insert new instructions here)
If you have an existing Paypal account you will need to remember your Paypal email login and password, however it is not necessary to have a Paypal account to use this method. You are not required to create an account either.
For more detailed Paypal tips click here Paypal tips
2. Internet Banking
This option can only be used within NZ. Use internet banking or direct credit to our Kiwibank account with the following details:
Account: Clinical Physiologists Registration Board
Account # 38 9006 0514863 00
Reference: your surname, and if already registered your CPRB registration number.
(Insert new Invoice instructions here)
(insert new receipt instructions here)
To Register: NZ $150
APC renewal: NZ $100
Practical Competency Assessment (PCA) - Echo : NZ $1500
PCA other scopes: as set by Professional Societies.